Want something easy and tasty? These little Philly Cheesesteak Party Bites are so yummy. Rolled up little crescent roll pockets filled with cheesy, meaty, and the flaky goodness!
These would be great for any special event, from baby showers to birthday parties. But we wanted something to snack on while nervously watching the game, on the last playoff weekend. So we still don’t know who all is going to be in the Super Bowl as of yet, but we know one is the Patriots.. again!
I love the fact that Americans turned the Super Bowl into a great party day.
We get to eat, drink, and have fun whether we like the teams or not, just pick a side..and get your party on. As an added bonus, we finally get new commercials that can be entertaining, except for the fact that we’re stuck with them for months afterwards.
I do look forward to the halftime show too, it’s amazing how much they transform the whole stadium in a matter of minutes to put on “normally” an outstanding show. If I had to pick a favorite in recent years, it would be Bruno Mars, but I love his songs anyway.
So whatever you need party bites for, give these Philly Cheesesteak Party Bites a try and if you need some more ideas for a Super Bowl Party, we just made these Meat Lover’s Game Day Calzones that were really awesome or one of my favorites Pulled Pork Nachos you might love as well!
Don’t forget to follow along, so you don’t miss out! Did you know you can get a notification on your phone now as soon something is published? People are loving this so much, more than the emails clogging up your inbox. If you happened to not accept the notification box earlier…now is a good time to click the small bell in the corner and get signed up!
FOLLOW Sparkles of Yum ON FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Feel free to join the Sparkles of Yum Recipe Swap Facebook group! A fun place to find and share all of your favorite recipes.
- 1 pound ground round or sirloin
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 packages crescent rolls
- 1 1/2 cup shredded White American cheese or Provolone cheese or Mozzarella
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten, if desired to brush crescents
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown the meat until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Once brown, add the onion, peppers and Worcestershire sauce and cook until vegetables begin to soften, about 4 or 5 minutes. Add a pinch of garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the heat and cool.
- On a sheet pan lined with parchment paper, roll out crescent rolls gently, so the crescents do not lose their “cutting lines”. Cut out the marked triangles.
- Sprinkle each triangle with cheese, then add about 2 tablespoons of meat mixture onto each one. Fold two ends of triangle over filling and roll, then tuck ends and pinch.
- Brush with beaten egg white, if desired. Repeat steps with second package of crescent rolls.
- Bake until golden brown, about 11-13 minutes. Cool slightly and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1 "Bite"
Amount Per Serving Calories 188Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 52mgSodium 388mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 15g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
© 2021 Sparkles of Yum. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.
Sparkles of Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.