When looking for an impressive side dish, this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Cauliflower Casserole is THE go to side for the holidays!
Everyone in the family loves it. However, this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Cauliflower Casserole will especially satisfy all of your keto loving friends and family.
Look no further if you want to make everyone very happy, because this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Cauliflower Casserole is packed with so much flavor and will goes perfectly well with just about any main dish.
My son has been on the Keto diet and he loved this, he’ll even eat the leftovers cold. So I’m trying to make sure everyone is happy for the holidays and this is a huge hit and a keeper because it’s so good and easy to make.
You can chop the cauliflower in advance and even steam it ahead of time. Want to save even more time? Just buy your cauliflower frozen if you like a good short cut, just be sure to drain any excess liquid.
Your options seem limited when your trying to stay low carb. Everyone says “no potatoes”, so this is perfect to bring to a pot luck.
You could also easily toss in some leftover rotisserie chicken, and turn this into a main dish casserole and have it on the table in no time.
What can you serve with this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Cauliflower Casserole?
- Grilled Lemon Garlic Pork Chops on a bed of arugula would be so good with this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Cauliflower Casserole.
- Outback Alice Springs Chicken is also packed with flavor and be a great main dish to serve with this.
- Pork Roast with Brown Sugar Apple Dijon Glaze makes your taste buds glad to be alive! There is nothing boring about this dinner.
- Make this casserole up the night before, cover and keep it refrigerated until ready to bake and serve.
- You can use frozen cauliflower if you prefer, just steam according to package instructions, drain liquid, mix together ingredients according to instructions below.
- Spray your casserole dish with a good non stick spray ahead of time for easy clean up and less stress.
If you LOVE this Bacon Cheddar Ranch Cauliflower Casserole recipe, try this Crispy Skillet Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Garlic Butter OR this Sweet Creamed Corn Casserole!Don’t forget to follow along, so you don’t miss out! Did you know you can get a notification on your phone now as soon something is published? People are loving this so much, more than the emails clogging up your inbox. If you happened to not accept the notification box earlier…now is a good time to click the small bell in the corner and get signed up!
FOLLOW Sparkles of Yum ON FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Feel free to join the Sparkles of Yum Recipe Swap Facebook group! A fun place to find and share all of your favorite recipes.
- 4 slices bacon (cut 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 large head cauliflower (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Ranch seasoning (I used from a Ranch Dip Mix Packet)
- 2 scallions (sliced thinly)
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Colby Monterey Jack Cheese Blend
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray
- Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 8 minutes. Remove to paper towels.
- Add the cauliflower to a large microwave safe bowl along with about 1/4 cup of water (enough to cover the bottom of the bowl). Cover with a plate and steam in microwave for 3-4 minutes or until cauliflower is just tender. Drain excess water.
- In a bowl, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, ranch seasoning and pepper well. Pour mixture over cauliflower and stir to combine.
- Place in the casserole dish and cover with foil, bake for 20-25 minutes, (until desired tenderness). Uncover and top with cheese and bacon continue baking until cheese is melted about 5-8 minutes and garnish with scallions.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 187Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 27mgSodium 440mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 8g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Sparkles of Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.