Fabulously flavorful, with a sweet and tangy glaze, so tender and juicy, I can’t wait to make this Pork Roast with Brown Sugar Apple Dijon Glaze again.
This Pork Roast with Brown Sugar Apple Dijon Glaze makes your taste buds glad to be alive! There is nothing boring about this dinner.
Whenever I see pork roasts on sale I always pick up at least one. But then I must try and come with something different to do with it so I can share something new with all of you.
This Pork Roast with Brown Sugar Apple Dijon Glaze was exceptional, if I say so myself. I think I could just eat this glaze with a spoon it was so yummy. I was looking for something outside the norm, and found a Sandra Lee recipe for a pork roast using apple juice. Well I wanted to make mine in the Instant Pot, so that would work perfectly because you have to have at least a cup of liquid to cook anything that way.
This was so good though I’m giving you three ways to make it. Just in case you’d rather use the crock pot or oven method. I’m sure it would come out just as good either way you want to do it. Because it’s all about this brown sugar apple Dijon glaze!
Pork is so versatile, why not take advantage of trying new things. Can you tell I’m pretty excited about this one?
What can you serve with this Pork Roast with Brown Sugar Apple Dijon Glaze?
- French Green Beans with Almonds
- Oven Roasted Asparagus
- Crispy Skillet Brussels Sprouts with Bacon & Garlic Butter
- While your prepping, set meat out, and allow it to come to room temperature. This will help to speed up the cooking process some.
- Use internal thermometer to be sure it’s thoroughly cooked.
- Let rest 10-15 minutes before carving.
If you LOVE this Pork Roast with Brown Sugar Apple Dijon Glaze recipe, here are more recipes featuring porky goodness:
- This Trisha Yearwood’s Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin was over the moon good!
- Instant Pot Pork Loin with a Sweet Balsamic Mushroom Sauce is another family favorite.
- A great recipe for leftover pork is Roast Pork and Garlic Sauce.
FOLLOW Sparkles of Yum ON FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Recipe slightly adapted from Sandra Lee on Foodnetwork
© 2019 Sparkles of Yum. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.
Sparkles of Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.