If your a fan of Buffalo Chicken, your going to fall in love with these little Beer Cheese Buffalo Bites wrapped in warm buttery crescent rolls perfect for football munching or TV binging.
They can be a little addicting, it’s like buffalo dip stuffed into crispy warm crescents. These Beer Cheese Buffalo Bites were so good we made them again for dinner!
They were so good we made them again for dinner! They can be a little addicting, it’s like buffalo dip stuffed into crispy warm crescents, which I love so much anyway, we used the same idea with these Philly Cheesesteak Party Bites that were also a huge hit.
We’ve been busy doing a little remodeling in our office area, so these we’re a nice break for Sunday night when we were exhausted from all the painting, ladder climbing, deep knee bends and climbing around on the floor painting baseboards. We did order a pizza one night, but you can’t do that everyday, you need something easy you can pop in the oven and get your relaxation on with a cold brewski and some TV for recovery.
We refinished an old chifferobe and put shelves in where the clothes hanger part was for some extra storage. I’ll make a blog post with all the pictures when we get all the way done. There’s also a bench replacing a love seat that’s made to have storage under the seat and room for 3 baskets underneath. Being a food blogger, I accumulate lots of extra plates, serving bowls and all kinds of things I like to pull out seasonally. But in a small house you’ve got to be creative for storage, or things could just start piling up. So right now it’s still a work in progress, but hopefully it will be done soon.
In the meantime people gotta eat, so hopefully you get a chance to try these Beer Cheese Buffalo Bites they were so good we’ll be looking forward to making them again, and it’s a good use of leftover rotisserie chicken.
- Leftover rotisserie chicken, or even canned chicken chunks, will make this recipe so easy to make.
- If you do not like to drink IPA style beers, you can use a lager or pilsner, just be ready for the beer flavor to be less pronounces.
If you LOVE this Beer Cheese Buffalo Bites recipe, try this Philly Cheesesteak Party Bites recipe!Don’t forget to follow along, so you don’t miss out! Did you know you can get a notification on your phone now as soon something is published? People are loving this so much, more than the emails clogging up your inbox. If you happened to not accept the notification box earlier…now is a good time to click the small bell in the corner and get signed up!
FOLLOW Sparkles of Yum ON FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Feel free to join the Sparkles of Yum Recipe Swap Facebook group! A fun place to find and share all of your favorite recipes.
- 2 tubes 8 ounces each refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cups cooked diced chicken (you can also use 2 cans of chicken if you prefer)
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/4 cup IPA Beer
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- egg white for brushing crescents
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor or bowl, stir together the cream cheese, beer and Buffalo sauce until mostly smooth. Add chicken, celery and cheddar cheese and mix well.
- Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends of dough. Fold the points of triangles over filling and roll to the pointed end. Brush tops with egg white and bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and heated through.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 "Bites" Serving Size 1 "Bite"
Amount Per Serving Calories 230Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 47mgSodium 426mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 9g
© 2024 Sparkles of Yum. All rights reserved. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please provide a link back to this post for the original recipe.
Sparkles of Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.