These Super Easy Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Rolls are toasty warm, fresh from the oven. They are so delicious, extra rich, and gooey with spiced pumpkin butter and melty cream cheese frosting and a little caramel drizzle to top it all off with.
These Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Rolls may even be better than the ones at the mall in very little time and make your house smell amazing.
They fill the house with all the pumpkin spice aroma on a chilly autumn morning. These would be perfect for Thanksgiving morning breakfast because they’re so quick and you can make the Spiced Pumpkin Butter filling the day before. But you could seriously spice up any fall weekend morning with a homemade Bailey’s Pumpkin Spice Latte for dunking them in.
So if you haven’t been making it to the mall lately, you can make these at home with no baking skills what-so-ever and dress them up for the holiday. These Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Rolls may even be better than the ones at the mall in very little time and make your house smell amazing.
It’s a small batch so you don’t have to worry having too many around, but they’re so good for a special treat to enjoy the flavors of the season without all the work! I might have frosted mine while they were a little too hot. You can let them cool a few more minutes, but I like the melty goodness oozing all down the sides too, so it’s your choice.
What can you serve with these Easy Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Rolls?
- If servings for breakfast, feel free to whip up the standards. Bacon, sausage, eggs, hashbrowns, etc.
- These Loaded Denver Omelet Muffins can be baked right with your pumpkin rolls, giving you a near full breakfast spread with minimal effort.
- Need a brunch drink? The perfect pairing with these pumpkin rolls would be a Bailey’s Pumpkin Spice Latte!
- Make the Spiced Pumpkin Butter filling the day before, it will make putting these Easy Pumpkin Butter Cinnamon Rolls just that much easier.
FOLLOW Sparkles of Yum ON FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER FOR ALL OF THE LATEST CONTENT, RECIPES AND UPDATES.
Feel free to join the Sparkles of Yum Recipe Swap Facebook group! A fun place to find and share all of your favorite recipes.
- 1 Can Pillsbury Grands - Cinnabon Flaky Supreme Cinnamon Rolls - 5 CT
- 1/4 cup pumpkin butter - recipe here
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cream Cheese Frosting (Included with Pillsbury Grands Cinnabon tube)
- 2 tablespoons caramel drizzle (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper, sprayed with a little non-stick spray. Unroll dough, Spread spiced pumpkin butter evenly over the dough and sprinkle cinnamon sugar over the pumpkin butter.
- Roll back up and slice with a serrated bread knife
- Place slices, cut side down, in a greased pie pan or baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 29 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread frosting and drizzle with caramel if desired
If you can't find the Pillsbury Grands Cinnabons, you can use Pillsbury Crescent Seamless Roll and double the brown sugar and cinnamon
Nutrition InformationYield 5 Serving Size 1 roll
Amount Per Serving Calories 397Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 11mgSodium 459mgCarbohydrates 70gFiber 2gSugar 44gProtein 5g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Sparkles of Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.